*NEW AND UPDATED FORMAT*
After careful study I am reformatting my notes to be easier to understand and be better resources for students. They will also more directly address the Common Core standards, and more specifically the Math Florida Standards (my home state).
I have designed this listing to directly meet the standards for 8th grade, but it could be used in any grade covering Dilations or Similarity Transformations.
This PDF document contains:
1. 1 2-Page Unit Scale/Organizer (I have also included an enlarged version for posting in your classroom.)
2. 1 Homework or Practice Page
3. 1 2-Page Formative Quiz for monitoring understanding
4. 1 5-page, interactive stations activity with a reflection page. (I use this activity for developing understanding and also higher level thinking to review for the summative assessment.)
5. 1 2-Page, Standards-Based Summative Test
I have used each PINK INK product in my own classroom and made necessary edits as I saw fit. Please use in your classroom and leave feedback to earn TPT credits!
Why see red when you can use PINK INK!?
This activity and all of its parts were designed and created by me through personal study, training, and years of experience. This license is FOR ONE TEACHER. If you would like to purchase this product for your school or department please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will create a school license or bundle of licenses for you.