This is a 3-day power point to thoroughly teach similes and metaphors.
Included in this power point:
* higher level questioning
* interactive models
* visual representations
* center games
* graphic organizers
* correlating worksheets for student work
* organized for I do, we do, you do, with reflection time
* links to you tube videos to listen to songs with similes and metaphors
I have taught this lesson to 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th graders, and they all loved it. It is super interactive while teaching a deep knowledge of figurative language.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺