Similes, Metaphors, and Idioms Figurative Language Bundle
Your students are going to absolutely love practicing figurative language standards with this *discounted* bundle of resources! This bundle includes engaging resources to teach, practice, and review similes, metaphors, and idioms.
Similes and Metaphors Resources Include:
• 2 Options for Simile and Metaphor Interactive Notebook Notes
• 4 Differentiated Simile and Metaphor Worksheets
• 1 Simile and Metaphor Story with Recording Sheet
• 10 Simile Images Cards (Differentiated with and without sentences for context clues)
• 24 differentiated Simile and Metaphor Task Cards
• Simile and Metaphor Self Portrait (Great Cumulative Activity)
• 1 Differentiated Simile and Metaphor Board Game for identifying and determining meanings of figurative language (Includes 36 sentence cards)
Idioms Resources Include:
• Idioms Interactive Notebook Template
• 4 Differentiated Idioms Printables
• 1 Idioms Story with Recording Sheet
• 68 DIFFERENTIATED Idiom Images and Context Clues Task Cards
• Idiom Images Assignment Sheet (Great Cumulative Activity)
Each of the resources includes a wide variety of engaging activities to help your students excel with figurative language!
I LOVE using Pictures to teach Figurative Language. Click here for more information!
All of the Figurative Language Resources listed above are included in this bundle. If you choose to buy this discounted bundle, please do not purchase them separately.
Other Bundles You Might Also Enjoy...
Reading Skills Task Card Bundle
ADVANCED Reading Skills Task Card Bundle
Full Year of INFERENCE TASK CARD BUNDLE!
Fluency Task Card Bundle
Differentiated Context Clues Task Card Bundle