This game reviews the meanings of 30 common similes and metaphors. Students create their own bingo cards by cutting out and attaching 24 choices onto a blank bingo card. When playing bingo, the teacher draws a calling card and reads a meaning aloud. Students cover the answer if they have it on their card. Fun practice!
CLICK HERE to get THIS RESOURCE as part of a money-saving BUNDLE!
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• 15 calling cards with a simile and its meaning (2 pages)
• 15 calling cards with a metaphor and its meaning (2 pages)
• Similes printable chart/answer key (1 page)
• Metaphors printable chart/answer key (1 page)
• Bingo in the Classroom ideas (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
Check out the preview to see which similes and metaphors are used in the game.
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► See more Bingo Games
for building vocabulary, practice, review & test prep.
► Click on the ★ to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!