This game reviews the meanings of 30 similes and metaphors. Students create their own bingo cards by cutting out and attaching 24 choices onto a blank bingo card. When playing bingo, the teacher draws a calling card and reads a meaning aloud. Students cover the answer if they have it on their card. Fun practice!
The game uses 5 similes with like, 15 similes with as, and 10 metaphors from music lyrics. A simile poster and a metaphor poster are also included.
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices, with graphics (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices, without graphics (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• 30 calling cards with definitions, similes & metaphors (4 pages)
• Simile poster (1 page)
• Metaphor poster (1 page)
• Bingo in the Classroom ideas (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► See more Bingo Games for building vocabulary, practice, review & test prep.
► CLICK HERE to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!