Simple Actions by Pictures Scavenger Hunt
This scavenger hunt introduces to students an information and basics about the daily body actions to perform various activities.
There are 24 scavenger hunt cards with colorful clip art pictures. It’s a great tool for to review vocabulary on different body actions.
How to Use:
1. Print the given all 24 cards on a card stock or any other good paper and cut them along the black line.
2. Get the print of given Scavenger Hunt questions pages and each student should be given this copy.
3. Place these printed Scavenger Hunt cards around the classroom. For example you can place it on chair, on table, on benches, behind the classroom doors, besides the computer or wherever you like.
4. Students have to search the cards in a classroom in order to find out the answers of the questions. Students can complete this exercise in a group with classmate or alone.
• My Body Parts -Identification-Common Core ELA
• My Family - Lesson, Worksheet and Activities-Common Core Aligned
• Common Core - Short Stories for KIDS reading/writing/listening
• Noun,Verb And Adjective sort out
• Nouns and its types - ELA unit