Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.15 MB | 14 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard L.3.1.I. They will produce simple sentences, compound sentences, and complex sentences. Students will identify independent and dependent clauses. They will use conjunctions to connect clauses. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 1 link to instructional videos, audio, or texts
• 5 links to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes three multiple choice questions and two sorting questions
• Definitions of key terms, such as sentence
• Examples of how to take a simple sentence and turn it into a compound or complex sentence
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels