Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
This bundle contains multiple resources for teaching students about simple sentences, compound sentences, and complex sentences. By using these materials, students will be given many opportunities to practice identifying each type of sentence AND write each type of sentence.
This bundle includes:
1. a 74-slide PowerPoint (You have my permission to convert this PowerPoint to Google Slides, if you wish.)
2. a 4-page matching PowerPoint companion handout (You get to choose whether you want to use the printable companion handout includes or the Google Slides version.)
3. 32 task cards (You get to choose whether you want to use the printable task cards, the Google Forms version, or the Google Slides version.)
4. a 6-page flipbook (You get to choose whether you want to use the printable version or the Google Slides version.)
5. a worksheet/craftivity packet
6. an I Have... Who Has... Game (You get to choose whether you want to use the printable version or the Google Slides version.)
7. an assessment (This assessment is exclusive to the bundle. It comes in printable form and Google Slides.)
As an added bonus, I created 6 days of LESSON PLANS that outline how and when I use each of the included resources! You don't have to follow the lesson plan format I provide, of course, but it might be helpful in providing a bit of direction for you.
Also, you DO have my permission to convert the PowerPoint to Google Slides in order to share it with your students via Google Classroom.
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW!!
Copyright by Deb Hanson
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher is prohibited. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on an Internet site that is not password protected are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!