Simple, Compound and Complex Sentences-Interactive Foldable FlipBooks
If you use interactive journals/notebooking in your classroom, you will love these flip books! Each flip book includes the standard addressed, and two versions (with and without graphics).
The sentence structure overview page is a handy reminder during direct instruction, and could also be given to students who missed the lesson.
Please see the preview for a FREEBIE!
5 flipbooks included
- Simple, Compound, Complex
- Simple sentences – simple and complete subjects and predicates
- Simple sentences advanced – with added compound subjects and predicates
- Compound Sentences –coordinate conjunctions (FANBOYS)
- Complex Sentences – subordinate conjunctions (A WHITE BUS)
- Anchor chart headers
Edit 11/3/14 - added optional anchor chart acronyms
Edit 09/21/15- added color version of teacher anchor chart parts. Also added 3 full page print-friendly posters and matching colored border versions.
Edit 09/12/16 Added sample sentences for each of the conjunctions, and updated some graphic options (simple, compound and complex ice cream)
Edit 06/23/17 - Major face lift: Added posters of three sentence structures in color and print friendly; Added more anchor chart supports; Added sample sentences; Made large pages easier to print; Changed some aesthetic aspects – straightened, cleaned borders, enlarged fonts where possible; Added section breaks for ease of use
Graphics by http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Ink-N-Little-Things http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teaching-Super-Power
Thank you for visiting Creative Core Integrations by Kim Shelley
- Your students might enjoy these same activities in a different format: Spelling Task Cards Open Ended for any list
- For differentiated word problems check out these CGI problems that your students create
with sentence frames: Addition and Subtraction Bundle
and Multiplication and Division Bundle