February Comprehension Unit for special education students
Each unit contains four stories:
Wes Writes a Card
How to be a Good Friend
Each story contains 5 activities:
Vocabulary (3 levels)
Story (3 levels)
Sequencing (3 levels)
Review (clip cards)
Quiz, comprehension and vocab quizzes (3+ levels)
Note to parents
Binder cover pages
Organizational tabs for teacher and student binder
Simple data sheet to track progress
* Click preview to see examples of all 3 levels of stories.
HOW TO USE:
+ Send the note home to parents to introduce the new curriculum
+ Use the materials to progress through the week.
+ Each worksheet contains 3 different levels, use the levels to practice all week long, or have each kid work at their own level.
+ Create a binder for each student with materials at their level
+ Use the simple data sheet to track student progress throughout the week.
For more information on how to use, visit Simplyspecialed.com
Need more February practice?
• Picture Comprehension- February (for students with Special Needs)
• February Vocabulary Unit- Boardmaker
• February Adapted Book Bundle
• Simply Special Visual Recipes: FEBRUARY
• Valentine's Day Toolkit for Special Education (February)