Are you looking for simple templates to use for documentation? Are you looking for function over cutesy designs? Then look no further! This set is for you! I wanted more function and space to type in my notes, be able to print, and place it in my binder without all the cute designs and clip art that was taking up valuable space. I created these for me and after a few others asked about this simple design, I thought I would share it here!
You will get 6 templates, as shown in the preview:
• 14 hour weekly schedule in 15 minute increments This has 5 sheets so you can plan out as far as a month.
• Counseling Session Documentation Simple documentation of who you met with, when, and any notes.
• To-Do List A basic to-do list with the ability to prioritize and check-off.
• Contact Log Keep track of phone calls (incoming & outgoing).
• Peek at the Week This is my one stop shop. I can look at my week, what’s upcoming, an overview of meetings and appointments, materials to prepare, emails to send, and more.
• 2 versions of Lunch Bunch Group Documentation I break my groups up based on need and simply have to record attendance. One is broken up to have up to 10 kids in a group and the other is an ongoing log. These are purely based on choice.
The files are all excel spreadsheets. I have set the print area as well as included the directions for printing to a single page. You can add on in cells or replace entirely (e.g. Student Name: can become “Student Name: Josh Smith” as an add on or “Josh Smith” as a replacement.) Columns and headers are labeled. Margins are set so you simply input your data, save it, and print.
I hope this will be just as useful for you!
You can get credit for future purchases:
Please go to your "My Purchases" page. Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product you purchased. I truly value your feedback as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Become a follower and be the first to know:
Be the first to know about my sales, receive freebies, and learn of my product launches. Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and beneath my name and click it to become a follower.