Number posters make number recognition, counting, adding, and subtracting fun and active. You can use the number posters and cards during small group, whole group, circle, and center time. It is a great addition to any math center! They have been designed for a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom. Just print, cut, and laminate!
►►SAVE over 20% and buy the Simple Design Classroom Decor BUNDLE ►►
• Teaching Ideas
• Full page Number Posters with then frames (0-20)
Fun number & counting activities to try using the number posters.
• Match number manipulatives to the number cards ****My students favorite!****
• Make a book
• Playdoh mats (roll playdoh snakes to make the letters & roll the corresponding number of balls to create the ten frame)
• Counting Objects (students count out various objects around the classroom and place on the card)
• Post in the classroom for students to use as a reference
• Use manipulatives (ex: jewels, coins, beads, pom poms) to trace/make the number and the ten frame
• Trace numbers with dry erase markers
• Write the Room Numbers
• Hide and Seek Numbers
• Make a number line
• Laminate and cover with shaving cream. Trace the numbers in shaving cream.
• Number Musical Chairs