This simple interactive letter book is perfect for introducing your youngest students to individual letters of the alphabet in a fun and engaging way. The purpose of the reader is to introduce the letter name and sound as well as practice letter writing and recognition.
The letter book contains 10 pages (see preview for an up close image of each):
2. Aa is for apple. (Reading page w/image.)
3. Aa is for alligator. (Reading page w/image.)
4. Aa is for ant. (Reading page w/image.)
5. Aa is for acorn. (Reading page w/image.)
6. Aa is for angel. (Reading page w/image.)
7. What starts with Aa? (Color pictures from book and draw your own.)
8. Color upper and lowercase Aa.
9. Trace and write upper and lowercase Aa.
10. Find and dot upper and lowercase Aa.
Sounds for both long and short A are included in this book.
The book is formatted to be printed double sided, 2 at a time. Cut in half and staple.