This simple interactive letter book is perfect for introducing your youngest students to individual letters of the alphabet in a fun and engaging way. The purpose of the reader is to introduce the letter name and sound as well as practice letter writing and recognition.
The letter book contains 10 pages (see preview for an up close image of each):
2. Cc is for carrot. (Reading page w/image.)
3. Cc is for car. (Reading page w/image.)
4. Cc is for candy. (Reading page w/image.)
5. Cc is for cat. (Reading page w/image.)
6. Cc is for cake. (Reading page w/image.)
7. What starts with Cc? (Color pictures from book and draw your own.)
8. Color upper and lowercase Cc.
9. Trace and write upper and lowercase Cc.
10. Find and dot upper and lowercase Cc.
The book is formatted to be printed double sided, 2 at a time. Cut in half and staple.