This simple interactive letter book is perfect for introducing your youngest students to individual letters of the alphabet in a fun and engaging way. The purpose of the reader is to introduce the letter name and sound as well as practice letter writing and recognition.
The letter book contains 10 pages (see preview for an up close image of each):
2. Ee is for egg. (Reading page w/image.)
3. Ee is for elephant. (Reading page w/image.)
4. Ee is for envelope. (Reading page w/image.)
5. Ee is for eagle. (Reading page w/image.)
6. Ee is for eraser. (Reading page w/image.)
7. What starts with Ee? (Color pictures from book and draw your own.)
8. Color upper and lowercase Ee.
9. Trace and write upper and lowercase Ee.
10. Find and dot upper and lowercase Ee.
Sounds for both long and short E are included in this book.
The book is formatted to be printed double sided, 2 at a time. Cut in half and staple.