This simple interactive letter book is perfect for introducing your youngest students to individual letters of the alphabet in a fun and engaging way. The purpose of the reader is to introduce the letter name and sound as well as practice letter writing and recognition.
The letter book contains 10 pages (see preview for an up close image of each):
2. Rr is for rabbit. (Reading page w/image.)
3. Rr is for rainbow. (Reading page w/image.)
4. Rr is for ring. (Reading page w/image.)
5. Rr is for rocket. (Reading page w/image.)
6. Rr is for rat. (Reading page w/image.)
7. What starts with Rr? (Color pictures from book and draw your own.)
8. Color upper and lowercase Rr.
9. Trace and write upper and lowercase Rr.
10. Find and dot upper and lowercase Rr.
The book is formatted to be printed double sided, 2 at a time. Cut in half and staple.