Also included in
- This simple machines unit uses the constructivist approach with hands on experimentation as well as direct instruction. Direct instruction with aslide show and cloze notes and focus on vocabulary.Experimentation with a simple inclined planes lab and a more complicated lab exploring levers. ComparePrice $20.40Original Price $25.50Save $5.10
Learn and review the 6 types of simple machines with this no prep digital activity. No subscription necessary to use this 22 card Boom deck to learn and review examples of the 6 types of simple machines including inclined planes, wedges, screws, wheel and axles, 3 classes of levers and pulleys.
Playable preview here -https://wow.boomlearning.com/deck/q-64sGciA63poJQJt8p?ref=tpt
Boom Cards are digital, self-grading flashcards that students use to review a skill.
When you purchase this product, you will receive the url to redeem your purchase.
In order to use Boom Cards, there are the following system requirements:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Readhere for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
- You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
Other Boom Cards:
- Simple Machines
- Basic Stoichiometry
- Parts of the Periodic Table
- Element Symbols #1-20
- Newton's Laws
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Density, Mass, Volume D=M/V
- Renewable and Nonrenewable Energy Sources
- Rock Cycle
- Relative Dating
- Layers of the Atmosphere
- Solar System
- Phases of the Moon
Additional Simple Machine Resources:
- Work, Power and Simple Machines Digital Magic Pixel Picture
- Lever - Hands on Lab Activity
- Inclined Planes - hands on Lab Activity
- Simple Machines Task Cards
- Simple Machines PBL - Create an Advertisement
- Simple Machines Vocabulary Word Map
- Simple Machines Boom Cards
- Simple Machines PBL - Design a Museum Exhibit
- Simple Machines PBL Freebie - Kinetic Sculpture
- Work and Power Google Slide Show and cloze notes
Get Free Products by earning TPT credits! Earn TpT credits which can be applied to future purchases by rating and leaving a comment on this product after your purchase.