This product features two individual products bundled into one:
Simple Machines Powerpoint & Guided Notes
This product features a 49-page powerpoint presentation focusing on the topic of simple machines. It includes description and examples of each of the six simple machines and covers compound machines. Students will learn about each simple machine and then look at many real-world examples. It also includes a 2-sided brochure that can be printed and used as a form of guided note-taking for students to use while going through the presentation.
Students will love learning about simple machines with this easy, no-prep presentation and guided notes product!
Simple Machines Science Stations
This product features 6 science stations to explore the topic of simple machines. It includes a mini-book that students will carry with them and use for many of the stations. Listed below are the six stations:
1. Make a Book - students will fill out 8 pages of their mini-book to label the parts of simple machines and answer questions.
2. Technology - two options included, one for computers and one for iPads.
3. Task Cards - 16 simple machines task cards included and answer sheet is part of student mini-book.
4. Match/Sort - students will complete two activities at this station, one is a sorting activity for the simple machines and the other is a partner matching game.
5. Draw/Create - students will have the choice of choosing 1 of 3 drawing activities for simple machines and will also make a simple wheel and axle.
6. Hands-On - teacher station where students will create a simple machine using basic materials (link to Pinterest board provided so that you may find an activity to best suit your needs)
You and your students will love these easy-setup science stations that can last you several days!
Save money when you buy the bundle!