This file includes two separate files:
- Simple Machines Interactive Notebook
- Simple Machines Powerpoint
File includes a 25-page powerpoint presentation featured around the topic of simple machines. Topics included are:
- What are Simple Machines?
- One page for each simple machine with examples, pictures, and definition (plus a pocket to hold pieces to build each simple machine) - pulley, screw, inclined plane, lever, wheel and axle, wedge
- What are Compound Machines?
Many pictures and examples are included on each slide. Real-life images and graphics are guaranteed to keep your students interested in the lesson.
Additionally, the file contains the interactive notebook for the topic of Simple Machines. The powerpoint includes all of the information needed for students to complete and fill out the information needed for the interactive notebook. Together, this bundle can provide meaningful instruction for a week or more!