Time to put all the simple machines vocabulary, ideas, and review into one handy book...a simple machines lapbook! Kids love this easy way to review for a test as well as keep all their unit information in one simple location!
This lapbook helps review...
-16 vocabulary words
-fixed vs. movable pulleys
-what is a simple machine?
-What is work, mechanical energy, and complex simple machines?
-The three types of levers and what is in the middle
-force with a push or pull motion tab
-6 simple machines flaps for review of examples of each
-9 qr code review game cards
-pictures and directions
Check out this and other science activities at:
The Science School Yard
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page.
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!☺
Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal