Included in pack:
- Simple Machines Quiz, Quiz, Trade cards
- Simple Machines Scoot game OR Task Cards (can be used as either)
- Recording Sheet for Scoot/Task Cards
- Study Guide
- Matching Sheet
- Page to create an interactive notebook: This is just the page to glue into the notebook. I have used it several ways:
1) Find examples of simple machines in magazines, etc and glue them under the flaps.
2) Use the matching sheet that is included, cut the pictures out and glue them down.
3) Write the definitions/characteristics under the flaps and students can draw one of each simple machine.
4) Create your own way that works for your classroom!
Meets VA SOLs for Simple Machines:
Force, Motion, and Energy
3.2 The student will investigate and understand simple machines and their uses. Key concepts include
a) purpose and function of simple machines;
b) types of simple machines;
c) compound machines; and
d) examples of simple and compound machines found in the school, home, and work environments.