Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
20.99 MB | 25 pages
This product features 6 science stations to explore the topic of simple machines. It includes a mini-book that students will carry with them and use for many of the stations. Listed below are the six stations:
1. Make a Book - students will fill out 8 pages of their mini-book to label the parts of simple machines and answer questions.
2. Technology - two options included, one for computers and one for iPads.
3. Task Cards - 16 simple machines task cards included and answer sheet is part of student mini-book.
4. Match/Sort - students will complete two activities at this station, one is a sorting activity for the simple machines and the other is a partner matching game.
5. Draw/Create - students will have the choice of choosing 1 of 3 drawing activities for simple machines and will also make a simple wheel and axle.
6. Hands-On - teacher station where students will create a simple machine using basic materials (link to Pinterest board provided so that you may find an activity to best suit your needs)
You and your students will love these easy-setup science stations that can last you several days!