Simple Machines Non-fiction Text Features
This fun graphic organizer can be used for most non-fiction books on simple machines. It was originally created to supplement the Science A to Z book. My students love to have the challenge of hunting for a certain number of facts within a certain time frame.
Please see the preview for the bundled version.
Text features included
• Table of contents
• Text box
• Bold text
• Diagram and labels
• Simple machines
• Inclinced plane
• Wheel and axle
Note: This foldable makes a great ‘jig-saw’ activity with teams teaching each other details about definitions and uses of simple machines.
• Non-fiction text features graphic organizer for Simple Machines
• Foldable for vocabulary with graphics
• Foldable without graphics
• Same foldable with page numbers corresponding to Science A to Z book
Simple Machines Language Arts
Please see these coordinating products, or save money and buy the bundle.
Simple Machines Essential Questions and Journal Cover
Simple Machines Matching Quiz
Simple Machines Fiction and Nonfiction Writing Prompts
Simple Machines Fiction and Nonfiction Text Features and Foldable
Simple Machines Language Arts BUNDLE
- it includes all of the above products and an additional vocabulary foldable.
Thank you for visiting Creative Core Integrations by Kim Shelley
- Your students might enjoy these activities: Spelling Task Cards Open Ended for any list
- For differentiated word problems check out these CGI problems that your students create
with sentence frames: Addition and Subtraction Bundle
and Multiplication and Division Bundle
- Integrated Social Studies and ELA Government Main Idea Task Cards
- Make the complex simple with these sentence activities and anchor charts: Simple Compound and Complex Sentences Interactive Foldables