Simple Machines Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama for Interactive Notebooks! Have students cut these Simple Machines flippers out, glue them in their notebooks and they’re ready to learn! These Simple Machines Flippers are a great way to teach and organize simple machines vocabulary whether whole group, in centers, or individually. They have a simple machines picture on the front and room for students to write the definition on the back.
SAVE Over 50%
This product is included in my Science Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama Bundle that includes interactive notebook Flip-O-Ramas + word wall posters for 18 different science topics.
This Simple Machines Vocabulary Set Includes:
• 16 Simple Machines Vocabulary Flippers to cut out and glue in an interactive notebook. They are designed with a simple machines picture on the front and the definition for the students to copy onto the back.
• A blank set of the vocabulary flippers to add more simple machines vocabulary to.
• An enlarged set of the simple machines pictures to hang on a simple machines bulletin board or word wall.
The 16 simple machines terms included are:
force, friction, energy, distance, load, machine, simple machine, work, fulcrum, axle, inclined plane, lever, pulley, screw, wedge, wheel and axle
Here are some related simple machines products:
Simple Machine Vocabulary Bundle
- Best Deal-Save $3.00!
Simple Machine Vocabulary Game
Simple Machine Vocabulary Cards
Simple Machine Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Thanks for looking at these Simple Machines Flippers and be sure to check out the trading cards and posters in my store