A basic music test with 5 questions and one bonus question for reflection. All questions except reflection require circling the correct answer. Word document so you may modify to your own specifications. Please do not share.
Includes the following (summarized, not full questions):
1. This symbol is: (treble clef) options between treble and bass.
2. Circle all instruments that play high notes: Violin, Flute, Tuba.
3. What is the name of the thing we write music on? Staff, Note, Clef.
4. Circle ALL of the answers that are music notes. 3 are, others are a clef & repeat.
5. Which symbol tells us to repeat a section? Given choice between dbl bar & repeat.
Bonus asks which instrument is student's favorite and why.