If you have mounds of time consuming data collection and analysis bogging you down, this product might be exactly what you need to get your information organized quickly and ready for analysis without having to physically sort and categorize your student's work.
To use this product:
All you have to do is:
1. Enter your name, next to "Teacher's Name."
2. Enter your class size next to "class size."
3. Enter student names however you like on the left
4. Enter their scores.
If you already have a digital gradebook, your student names and grades may be copied and pasted into their appropriate cells. If you are comparing data across a grade level with other teachers, you can share this spreadsheet with them, and they can fill in their information under a different tab. If you teach multiple classes and want to compare them, you may enter the title of each class instead of the teacher's name.
What this product gives you:
1. It will color code your grades for easy visual comparisons.
2. It will will count the number of each grade below the main chart
3. It will give you the percentage of students with each type of grade
4. Inside the last tab, it will give you the total count from all classes for each grade in each subject, and the percentage of each grade entered
5. It will also put your data into an easy to read and printable bar graph so that you can compare your overall data visually
Entering your information is simple, and if you have a digital gradebook, should take no time at all. I hope that this product makes your data analysis a little less overwhelming and save you time in the long run. It has certainly helped me.