These simple experiments have been complied to teach basic science concepts to even the youngest of learners. Each experiment is written to guide teachers through the process quickly and easily.
A list of required household materials, a step-by-step explanation of how to conduct each experiment in your classroom, and a description of the important science principles behind the experiment are all included.
The student recording sheet can be used for each experiment. This sheet will help guide students through the scientific method as they engage in hands-on learning.
A chart offering a quick reference to required materials and science topics is provided. Some experiments are designed to allow students to take home part of the fun. These experiments are indicated on the chart as well.
12 experiments are included in this pack including...
• Don't Blow Your Top - Chemical Reactions, States of Matter
• Ice Fishing - Chemical Reactions
• Oobleck - Chemical Reactions, Polymers
• Super Soaps - Chemical Reactions
• Clean Crayons - Chemical Reactions, States of Matter
• Oh Dear, What Can the Matter Be? - Chemical Reactions, States of Matter
• Pumping Iron - Chemical Reactions
• Little Miss Muffett - Chemical Reactions
• Acid Testers - Chemical Reactions, Acids and Bases
• Save That Apple - Chemical Reactions
• Stranded on a Deserted Island – Mixing Solutions, Separating Solutions, Condensation, Evaporation
• Easy Tie Dye - Molecules
Click on the preview button to see a sample!
Visit my store for more science activities!