These simple experiments have been complied to teach basic science concepts to even the
youngest of learners. Each experiment is written to guide teachers through the process quickly and easily.
A list of required household materials, a step-by-step explanation of how to conduct each experiment in your classroom, and a description of the important science principles behind the experiment are all included.
The student recording sheet can be used for each experiment. This sheet will help guide students through the scientific method as they engage in hands-on learning.
A chart offering a quick reference to required materials and science topics is provided. Some experiments are designed to allow students to take home part of the fun. These experiments are indicated on the chart as well.
12 experiments are offered in this pack. These experiments include…
• Powerful Paperbacks – Friction, Force
• Path of Least Resistance – Friction
• Rock and Roll – Friction, Force, Simple Machines
• Paper Race – Gravity
• Weight Lifter – Gravity
• Dime Drop – Laws of Motion, Inertia
• Potato Juice – Laws of Motion, Inertia, Force
• Let’s Go for a Spin – Laws of Motion, Inertia
• Marble Race – Laws of Motion, Inertia, Potential and Kinetic Energy
• Scrambled Eggs – Laws of Motion, Inertia
• Beat of my Own Drum – Laws of Motion
• Homemade Pinball Table – Laws of Motion
Click on the preview button to see a sample!
Visit my store for more science resources!