These simple experiments have been complied to teach basic science concepts to even the youngest of learners. Each experiment is written to guide teachers through the process quickly and easily.
A list of required household materials, a step-by-step explanation of how to conduct each experiment in your classroom, and a description of the important science principles behind the experiment are all included.
The student recording sheet can be used for each experiment. This sheet will help guide students through the scientific method as they engage in hands-on learning.
A chart offering a quick reference to required materials and science topics is provided. Some experiments are designed to allow students to take home part of the fun. These experiments are indicated on the chart as well.
12 experiments are offered in this pack. The experiments include...
• Bobbing Boats - Density
• Swimming Sodas - Density
• Swimming Eggs - Density
• Layered Liquids - Density
• Surfing the Surface - Surface Tension
• Testing the Water - Surface Tension
• Drop in the Face - Surface Tension
• Great Balls of Water - States of Matter
• Way Cool Water - States of Matter
• Liquid Ladder - Capillary Action
• River Meetings - Polarity
• Ouch! Hard Water! - Minerals in Water
Click on the preview button to see a sample!
Visit my store for more science resources!