Simple Science VISUAL Experiments
Thank you for checking out my
This pack will allow your students or clients to easily follow & make simple science experiments! It is perfect for incorporating science and hands on learning into classroom lessons and group sessions.
Using these experiments you will be able to target the following skill areas: Vocabulary, Grammar (Nouns & Verbs), Answering/Asking Questions, Following Directions, Sequencing, Expressive Language, Social/Pragmatics, Basic Concepts, and Science.
- Lesson plan template: Allows you to list all ingredients and tools needed for each recipe as well the speech/language objectives & CCSS that will be targeted.
- IEP Goal Sheet: This makes it easy to incorporate goals into your speech/science lessons and plans.
- Table of Contents
- 15 Simple Science VISUAL experiments: listing all tools, supplies, & step by step directions needed
- Vocabulary cards: You will easily be able to teach and review ingredients, tools, and actions with the provided vocabulary cards. *They also work as VISUALS!*
Sentence Strips: For requesting, responding, and identifying!
- 15 Comprehension Cards for EACH experiment with visual answer choices
- Data sheets (student & group): Easy data collection and progress monitoring throughout the year.
- Parent letter & communication sheet: Easy way to communicate with parents about the science experiment made, targeted goals/objectives, and other information.
- Black & white MINI simple science experiment booklet: Assemble and send home as a way to promote carryover and provide easy & fun homework.
I hope you enjoy using this Simple Science VISUAL pack throughout the year because I loved creating it for you! Creating science experiments with your students equals endless opportunities for speech and language development while having FUN!
I LOVE seeing and hearing how you use my resources! It truly warms my heart! Be sure to TAG ME on Instagram so I don't miss your posts!
Click *FOLLOW ME* so you NEVER miss when a NEW resource & FREEBIES are posted!*
If you are interested in MORE VISUALS & RECIPES....be sure to check out these RESOURCES!
Live Love Speech