This fun "lift-a-flap" composition activity encourages students to practice basic parts of speech as they learn to add detail and elaboration in sentence composition. The activity is great for independent practice, learning centers, or as a game that can be enjoyed by small groups or an entire class.
This product includes:
- "Lift a Flap" flap page - the instruction printable used for step by step sentence construction by the students.
- "Lift a Flap" record page - the printable used by the students for recording the sentence.
- Space for students to record completed sentences and an illustration for each sentence.
- Instructions for using "Lift a Flap" template as an independent learning activity.
- Instructions for creating a reusable game board with the "Lift a Flap" templates.
- Instructions for using "Lift a Flap" templates as a small group or whole class game.
Finished sentences can be illustrated and posted on the bulletin board as reminders of important composition skills!
Other ELA products available include:
Web Quest Activities
Animal Research Web Quest Activity
Magic Sentence Generator Activity
Color by Part of Speech Activities
St Patricks Day Color by Part of Speech
Back to School Color by Part of Speech
Color by Part of Speech Bundle
Autumn Color by Part of Speech Bundle
Word Choice Products
Word Choice Bundle
Misused Confused Abused Words Tips and Tricks for Usage and Spelling Accuracy
Thank you for downloading and leaving your feedback!