This set of Word Wall Headers will help brighten up your word wall with a simple clean look. The headers come in 12 different bright solid colors (navy blue, bright blue, gold, grape, green, hot pink, orange, pink, purple, red, turquoise, and yellow) with a white frame in the middle for easy printing.
- Two different sizes of headers (one 3 1/2 inches and one 4 1/2 inches).
- One set includes and matching alphabet picture.
- Word Wall Bunting Banner
- Blank Editable Headers if you choose to use only one color or if you want to use a different color pattern.
Directions on how to add text to the cards.
- Type your desired text in the blank headers.
- Highlight the text.
- Select View> Show/Hide> Toolbars> Properties Bar
- Or Keyboard shortcut> command+e for Mac users or control+e for PC users.
- You can use the enter key to position the text where you want it on the header.
The toolbar gives you the option to change the font, font size, color, and a few other options.
Click here to see a video tutorial on my blog.
Please feel free to ask me any questions before purchasing these headers.
Click here to check out the matching Word Wall Cards.
The Learning Chambers