Simple Steps to Sentence Sense Digital Google Slides Resource: Step Three: The Subject.
Charlene Tess is an educator with over 35 years of classroom experience. She has taught English, journalism, and creative writing to students in grades 7-12, and has developed her resources based on lessons that were successful with her students.
This product is another way to use the materials in Simple Steps to Sentence Sense for High School by Charlene Tess. Instead of printing the pages and distributing them to students, you can give them a link to each page and they can view the digital slide in their Google Drive Drive and record their answers on Google Slides. Using the Google Drive Resource will save you hours of time and reams of paper. Your students will learn grammar and usage the easy way.
The benefits of Google Drive Resources include:
• Share lessons and exercises one page at a time.
• Students can access the materials from anywhere they have access to their Google Drive.
• Students work directly in the file.
• Increase student engagement.
• Go Paperless. No need to use a copy machine.
• No printing is required; however, if you wish to print, it will look great!
• No lost assignments.
• Infuse technology.
• Readiness for college.
• Google Drive is completely free for teachers and students.
This resource includes:
• Directions for the teacher.
• An overview of the Simple Steps to Sentence Sense grammar program.
The following links are included:
• Sentence Analysis Master (SAM)
• Lesson Notes
• Lesson Practice
• Document Projection Master with answers to Lesson Practice
• Group Exercise
• Individual Exercise
• Writing Connection Page
• Blank Digital Answer Sheet on which students will type their work.
(Of course, you always have the option of having students use notebook paper.)
• Answer Key for Teacher’s Use
• There is a BONUS link to an instructional video that students or the teacher can view. It works well for students who are absent or those who need extra help on the lesson notes.
This product is a PDF document and it contains all the information you need to use the resource successfully. If you have trouble, please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader. If you have any issues with this resource, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will make corrections and upload the revised product so you can download it again. Please do not rate my product poorly until I have had an opportunity to make those corrections.
Purchase is for your use in your classroom. Please do not share or redistribute these materials with others. This resource may not be placed on a classroom web site, blog, or school server. To do so would be in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.