Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.08 MB | 10 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard L.3.1.E. They will form and use verbs in the present tense, past tense, and future tense. Students will work to recognize simple verb tenses. Students also have the option to listen to instructional audio and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 4 links to instructional videos, audio, or texts
• 5 links to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes three multiple choice questions, one matching question, and one fill-in-the-blank question
• Definitions of key terms, such as future tense and verb
• Examples of verbs in different tenses
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities and writing prompts to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels