Products in this Bundle (4)
Simple Words Books are written with decodable text. They are written by Cigdem Knebel. I have been granted permission by the author to create comprehensive literature guides to accompany Simple Words Books.
This literature guide BUNDLE is a collection of 4 literature guides for the following Simple Words Books. Please note: These books are written for a younger audience and considered easy read chapter books compared to the other Simple Words Books written by the author.
Suggested grades are 1-3 or 1-4.
Each literature guide is broken into three parts: Vocabulary, Phonics and Spelling, and Reading Comprehension/Writing Practice. It contains everything you need to successfully use these books as whole class, small reading groups, 1:1 or for distance learning.
- Please download the preview file to get a snapshot of some pages that are included.
- Your purchase is a PDF and files in Google Drive. Directions and links to the Google Drive versions can be found in file #4 when you open the zipped file.
- I'VE ADDED A GOOGLE DRIVE VERSION with TEXT BOXES FOR YOU TO USE IN DISTANCE LEARNING.
- You can send copies of this resource for you students to type answers into the provided text boxes when they are using it with Google Classroom.
- Instructions and the link to the digital versions are in a separate file in this Zipped file.
- FOR MORE DISTANCE LEARNING RESOURCES, GO HERE.
**Other Simple Words Literature Guides available for purchase**
Spelling Pen In Elf Land (In the part two bundle)
Spelling Pen Red Obelisk (In the part two bundle)
Spelling Pen Brass Lamp (In the part two bundle)
The Last Task (In the part two bundle)
The Literacy Nest, LLC creates multisensory activities to use with reading intervention for struggling readers. Many of these dyslexia resources can be used as dyslexia activities, dyslexia strategies, or to support an Orton-Gillingham program or dyslexia intervention program. These Orton-Gillingham activities can be used in 1:1 support, small group or even whole class. Thank for you for checking my store for Orton-Gillingham based resources.
Questions or special requests before purchasing?
Feel free to send me a question or request via Q/A on TpT or email me at email@example.com
Please leave feedback on your purchases. If you have a concern, please contact me first before rating. Leaving feedback awards you credits towards future purchases.
How To Follow My Store
Just click the green star next to my name. You’ll be the first to hear about new products, freebies and sales!
Thank you so much for choosing my store for your classroom and homeschooling needs!
Emily Gibbons, The Literacy Nest