PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Fun five-pose yoga sequences for thirty themes
Do you wish you had a set of simple lesson guides that had one theme plus a quick five-pose yoga sequence you could use with your kids?
This eBook has a total of 30 playful and fun themes, each on a single page that you can copy or print off and practice with your children in the classroom or at home. Practice your animal yoga poses or follow these simple calm-down yoga moves with our easy reference yoga posters.
This digital download includes five yoga poses for 30 different yoga themes, instructions, and helpful large visuals. This is a perfect addition for in the classroom, playroom, or anywhere else kids practice yoga! Ages 4+.
Each of the thirty themes includes:
– Five yoga poses provided in a thoughtful, logical sequence
– Instructions for each pose
– Easy reference yoga poster you can copy or print
When can you use this yoga book in your classroom or homeschool:
• during a transition time or subject change
• during morning meeting or circle time
• when you're stuck indoors
• for a brain break to calm their bodies and minds
• for a movement activity in your stations
• during your physical education class
• during your occupational therapy, physical therapy, or special education session
• with one child, small groups, or large groups
What are the benefits of yoga for kids:
• increases strength and flexibility
• helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
• helps them sleep better
• promotes interaction between adult and child, as well as between multiple children
• improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
• develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
• promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
You might also like:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free TPT purchases. I love hearing your feedback.
Please contact me with any questions—I'm happy to help.
Learn, be active, and have fun!
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter here.
Follow us on