You get 5 great activities!
1. Notes that identifies variables students will solve for using simple and compound interest formulas
2. Practice where students will need to identify the type and missing variable, and then solve.
3. Comparison activity where students will analyze a situation and compare what happens
4. Financial Advisor Report where students will analyze and make decisions based on a "client's request
5. An assessment (or another worksheet) where students will solve for interest variables.