This set includes colored and line art graphics for:
lever (1sr,2nd and 3rd class), screw, wedge, wheel-and-axle, pulley, inclined plane/ramp, slides, axes, see-saws, nut, pliers.
Real-World Examples of Simple Machines:
- Wheelbarrow in the down position (for lever)
- Flag Pole with pulley (for pulley)
- Top of a jar with lid and screw part visible (for screw)
- Wheelchair Ramp (for inclined plane)
- Doorknob (for wheel and axle)
3 Images of People Pushing or Pulling objects
and 9 animated GIFs illustrating the following:
*3 classes of lever
*Weels and axle
*** You can use the animated gifs in SMARTBOARD resources***
BE AWARE!! This set is included in the Middle School Science Clip art Bundle. Before you purchase this set you may want to check this bundle and save more than $20:
Middle School Science Clip Art Bundle - 441 graphicst
These graphics have 300 dpi resolution.
Enjoy and remember to leave feedback!