SIMPLIFYING FRACTIONS 2
ARE THESE REDUCED CORRECTLY?
* twelve sixteenths = three fourths
* fifteen eighteenths = five eighths
ARE YOU THINKING? YOUR STUDENTS WILL BE!
This printable worksheet has 20 examples written out IN WORDS like above and will take your students time to solve.
Students must FIRST write the fraction correctly and THEN reduce it correctly.It will make them think and challenge their ability to reduce!
Look at the thumbnails or Download Preview to clearly see how this works.
* OTHER PRODUCTS AVAILABLE - CLICK ANY LINK:
- Fractions Review & Reinforcement
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions. A LOT of work here for your students.
- POWERPOINT "FRACTIONS ARE FUN"
- Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics. NOT for the beginner!
- FRACTIONS FUN QUIZ!
- 25 written QUESTIONS all dealing with fractions! NOT EXAMPLES, but actual questions. Challenge your students as they have a little FUN!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!