Grab these Anchor charts to help your students grasp the concept of simplifying fractions and improper fractions. Many students need a step-by-step guide when it comes to Math skills, especially when we are dealing with fractions. If your students haven't yet mastered reducing fractions, these anchor charts, their practice pages, and math games will help struggling students simplify fractions with confidence.
In this Simplifying Fractions Pack you receive:
* 2 Anchor Charts (1 for the steps to simplify fractions and 1 for reducing improper fractions)
* 4 Step-by-step guided worksheets (2 for each anchor chart)
* 4 Step-reinforced worksheets (also 2 for each anchor chart, these help students move away from needing the reference page)
* 2 Crack-the-Code math riddle pages (1 for each anchor chart)
* 2 Play Dots boards for multi-player fun, fantastic for early finishers or math centers.(There are answer keys included for these games ONLY.)
Other Fraction Resources:
Please be sure to follow the store for more great products like these! And be kind and leave great feedback (you get TPT credit toward future purchases!).