SIMPLIFYING FRACTIONS WORKSHEETS
* Can your students reduce fractions well?
* Could they use some more practice in simplifying fractions?
* These 3 printable worksheets are designed to help students practice reducing/simplifying fractions to lowest terms.
* NOT for the beginner as these are quite difficult. Here is what you'll get:
Worksheet 1 - students reduce fractions that are written out IN WORDS, not numbers, just to make them "think" a little more; example: "reduce sixteen twentieths" (20 examples)
Worksheet 2 - true or false reducing also written out IN WORDS; example: "seven twenty firsts = two thirds, true or false" (20 examples)
Worksheet 3 - Fraction Balloons; students must match a set of balloons that have fractions in them with their reduced counterparts in boxes; different yet effective; (15 examples)
Your download of 6 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
(Simplifying Fractions Worksheets)
* ALSO AVAILABLE - CLICK ANY LINKE YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS ARE FUN POWERPOINT!
- Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. Great activity and great graphics. Enhance your unit!
- FRACTIONS FUN QUIZ!
- 25 written QUESTIONS all dealing with fractions! NOT EXAMPLES, but actual questions. Challenge your students as they have a little FUN!
- ROUNDING DECIMALS PLUS!
- 54 examples in all to round PLUS 12 EXTRA examples using < and > comparing decimals with one another. Rounding is up to hundred thousandths. Plenty of great practice and reinforcement.
- FACTORS POWERPOINT WITH MULTIPLES
- 58 slide powerpoint program all on factors and multiples! Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. 4 separate sections on factors and multiples.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!