PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These cards help kids relate adding or subtracting linear expressions to adding or subtracting integers (CCSS 7.EE.1). Use them for math center tasks or group activities. Such a fun way to learn! Please see the PREVIEW, which downloads quickly.
• 36 math cards as 9 groups of four cards, one from each of four suits
• 4 wild cards for games
• A recording sheet and answer key
• Brief instruction cards for four games
• A folding card storage pocket
• Perfect to use in a math center, by partners or groups
• Great for emphasizing Common Core MP standards
See the FREE Games Guide for additional game instructions to use with any Multi-Match card set.
OTHER GRADE 7 CARD SETS
RELATED GRADE 6 CARD SETS
OTHER RESOURCES FOR GRADES 3-8
• FREE CURRICULUM OVERVIEW: Grades 4-8. This overview includes links to related game cards, review packets, goal checklists, and more.
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game in each bundle. Save 40% compared to prices on individual card sets.
• BASIC FACTS BUNDLES: Multiplication Facts (8 Sets), Multiplication and Division Fact Families (9 Sets), Division Facts (8 Sets).
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources and sales. Thanks for looking!