Simplifying Radical Expressions Boom Cards™ Digital Activity
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Sick of grading worksheets by hand? Go digital with these self-checking Algebra 1 Boom Cards™! This is a bundle of 48 sets of my popular digital math Boom Cards™ which are great for in-class or with distance learning! This bundle includes practice activities for a wide range of Algebra 1 skillsYourPrice $110.00Original Price $138.50Save $28.50
- Looking for fun ways to help your algebra students practice simplifying, adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing radical expressions? This bundle has 8 different activities to help your students practice operations with radicals.This bundle includes 6 different sets of digital, self-checking BPrice $18.90Original Price $21.00Save $2.10
Working on simplifying radicals? Check out this fun, NO-PREP, NO-GRADING activity to help your students simplify radical expressions with and without variables. Your students will love this set of 24 digital, self-checking task cards!
Students are shown one question at a time and get instant feedback on each card. The cards show students a radical expression (some have variables) and they must enter the simplified radical expression.
Click HERE to save 20% on this resource as part of my Radicals Bundle.
Why you'll love using this simplifying radicals activity with your math students:
- Students get instant feedback! Students are shown one question at a time and immediately find out if their answers are correct. If their answer is incorrect, it asks them to try again before starting the next problem.
- They're digital. Easy to assign with just a link - no more waiting in line at the copier. You do have the option to print them if that's what you prefer.
- They're graded automatically. You can quit taking home piles of papers to grade after switching to these self-checking task cards.
- No prep & easy to assign with just a link! Step-by-step directions are included to help you get started with Boom Learning℠. Open the links in the preview for more details and to test a set for free.
- Free Previews. Try the first 4 cards of any deck by clicking on the preview. Make sure to click on full-size preview to get the full effect.
Boom Cards work on just about any device that can access the internet. They're self-checking and you can even track student progress through Boom Learning℠! Plus, they're paperless. No printing or laminating required - less prep work for you! You can assign Boom Cards to individual students, groups of students, or use a projector and use them with whole-class instruction.
You may also be interested in:
Multiplying Radicals Boom Cards
Intro to Complex Number Speed Dating Activity
© Kate's Math Lessons. All rights reserved. This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
Additional Info from Boom Learning:
"To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial."