This is a great classwork activity to use instead of a worksheet or for review prior to a Simplifying Radicals assessment!
Directions for Setup:
• Copy centers and student answer sheets
• Provide each group with a center sheet or post sheets around the classroom.
Directions for Activity:
1. Place students in groups of 3-4 (depending on class size)
2. Each student should have their own individual sheet of paper for working out problems.
3. Students work through center sheet as a group.
4. When final answers are decided by the group for each problem, students record on the Student Answer Sheet (provided)
5. When all groups are ready, have the groups pass the center sheets on to the next group.
a. If the class is small/well-behaved you may want to have the students move to the next center.
b. Another option for small classes that have an extra center sheet is to have the extra(s) in the front of the room and the students switch with the extra(s) when ready.
6. When the groups have completed all centers, have them staple their work to the back of the group answer sheet and turn in to you.
Directions for Grading:
• Answer sheet is provided for easy grading.
• I also give an automatic 50% for all students who show all work on their individual papers.
**This is a WORD DOCUMENT due to the usage of Equation Editor. It is NOT to be reproduced/edited for any other product or use other than classroom use!