SIMPLIFYING REDUCING FRACTIONS 1 - FREE!!
I'm offering this worksheet FREE in the hopes you'll like how it's made and will check out some of my other products.
As for this one, here are two examples on here:
* reduce twenty four fortieths
* reduce seventeen twenty-ninths
* ARE YOU THINKING? YOUR STUDENTS WILL BE!
This printable worksheet has 20 examples on it all written out IN WORDS to make your students "think" a little more.
NOT for the beginner!
This is NOT an easy worksheet and will be challenging to many. Will truly test their ability to reduce fractions.
See the thumbnails or the Download Preview for a clearer idea.
Answers included. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
* SOME OF MY OTHER PRODUCTS - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS REVIEW AND REINFORCEMENT
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- POWERPOINT “FRACTIONS ARE FUN”
- Designed as a whole-class lesson this Powerpoint gets students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner!
- HOMOPHONES POWERPOINT LESSON
- Great lesson on “ITS, IT’S, YOUR, YOU’RE, THEY’RE, THEIR and THERE”. 48 questions in all on these common homophones on 46 slides. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. HOMOPHONES!
- FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH!
Your students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it. They must tell whether the 8 numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor and a multiple of the first number or NEITHER! Will truly test their knowledge of factors and multiples. Two full worksheets.
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION OF FRACTIONS Word Problems
- NO FLUFF, just 25 word problems all on addition and subtraction of fractions, many involving BOTH operations in one problem.
- ROUNDING DECIMALS PLUS!
- 54 examples in all to round PLUS 12 EXTRA examples using < and > comparing decimals with one another. Rounding is up to hundred thousandths. Plenty of great practice and reinforcement.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!