We have kept four factors in mind in selecting and creating the games in this book: First, all of these games are designed to engage and challenge all students. Secondly, each game requires minimal preparation. Also, all of the games use materials commonly found in every classroom. Last, the directions and format of each activity must be clear and direct.
Use these conceptually rich yet easy activities to help your students learn to:
• add and multiply whole numbers, fractions, integers and algebraic terms
• understand and work with prime and composite numbers
• apply the principles of probability
• understand estimation and decimal place value
• graph on the coordinate plane
• use and apply order of operations
• develop geometric vocabulary and skills
• and much more!
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE 50 U.S. STATES