For physical educators interested in the basics of yoga class design and creating safe sequences to share the benefits of yoga with others, Elizabeth's Simply Sequencing Teacher's Guide to Yoga Class Design explains how to approach your classes from a theme-based perspective, demonstrates how postures/asana work together to create flow, and provides dozens of posture sequences that will help you create memorable and effective yoga experiences with students.
This handy guide includes the following:
- Introductory information on teaching around themes,
- Three ways to "thematize" your yoga class,
- A fail-safe five-part class format,
- Dozens of seated, kneeling, and standing postures that flow,
- Tips for connecting with your students, and
- A primer for Sun Salutations, the most common sequence performed in yoga classes that stretches and strengthens all major muscles in the body.
Now free to all! Yoga has many benefits, namaste and please enjoy!
Guide Disclaimer: This guide was intended for certified instructors of yoga. Yoga should be taught only by certified instructors and posture modifications should always be done to accommodate the abilities of each student.