Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
"Simply Stated" is a complete, comprehensive unit to explore the United States with your students. Information and activities in this unit are ideal for grades 3 through 8.
- 50 state cards with high-resolution photos and important state information
- 50 "Printer-Friendly" Flash Cards- state/capital on one side and state silhouette on the other side
- Word Search Activity Pages- 4 pages divided according to region
- State/Capital Match-Up-4 pages divided according to region
- City, State and Country Flip Book- provides an interactive activity for students to visualize the connection between a city, state and country while learning about where they live.
- Map Quest Activity Pages- allows you to assess students' knowledge of state recognition, state capitals and the regions. Students can practice memorizing state shapes and capitals using the flash cards.
- State the Facts Pages- two options are included in this unit. Students can complete independent research studies of the selected state using the Internet or they can access the information using the states cards.
- Compare and Contrast Page
- Map for students to color the states based on region (color key provided)
Download the preview to view sample pages from this unit.
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org before downloading this unit.