This one of my favorite ZERO PREP activities for practicing the Spanish preterite tense.
1. Cloze activity for "Sin Tu Amor" by Fifth Harmony (the English version of this song is called "Miss Movin' On").
2. Short grammar worksheet gives students extra practice with the preterite and the vocab from the song
3. Original story about a phoenix (again, using the vocab from the song and all in the preterite tense). A Powerpoint version of the story has more pictures, but there is also a student handout version of the story.
- Sin Tu Amor Cloze
- 1 pg. preterite/vocab worksheet
- 2 pg. original story, "De las cenizas renaci"
- PowerPoint (15 slides) version of "De las cenizas renaci"
- Answer Key to cloze and worksheet
All documents come in editable Microsoft Word/PowerPoint format as well as pdf's, so you can make changes according to your students' vocab/grammar needs.