Also included in
- No matter which curriculum you use for PreCalculus, this NO PREP, Paperless, Digital 1st Semester Bundle of over 60 Activities and Assessments will supplement your classes, engage and challenge your students and are perfect for Distance Learners or the traditional classroom. Click on the links abov$199.00$274.25Save $75.25
- Your students will love each activity in this Bundle of over 20 Interactive PreCalculus Activities with Google® Slides. These are Paperless and No Prep for you while engaging and challenging for your students. These activities will make a great supplement to your Trigonometry or PreCalculus Curricul$57.50$81.75Save $24.25
- This PreCalculus Unit 4, Trigonometric Functions ( trigonometry Unit 1), Super Bundle includes guided notes, activities, homework, quizzes, organizers, editable assessments, and more, PLUS Digital Activities and Digital Assessments, all of which will enhance your PreCalculus lessons and engage your$109.50$147.50Save $38.00
- No matter which curriculum you use for PreCalculus, this digital Bundle for Unit 4 Trigonometric Functions will supplement your classes, and engage and challenge your students. Since curricula differ between schools and districts I have listed the topics below in alphabetical order to make it easie$48.95$65.25Save $16.30
- This Mega Bundle of 69 Interactive Algebra 2 Activities with Google® Slides, is Paperless and No Prep for you and will be engaging, fun learning for your students. This works well with and supplements almost every Algebra 2 Curriculum and is perfect for Distance Learning as well as in the tradition$183.50$261.09Save $77.59
- Since many teachers have both Algebra 1 and Algebra 2 classes I have created this Mega Combo Bundle of Digital Activities which includes both theAlgebra 1 Mega Digital Bundle Activities for Google™ Drive and theAlgebra 2 MEGA Bundle of GOOGLE™ Activities Made for Google® Drive the activities Paper$340.00$486.09Save $146.09
- Distance Learning This bundle of No Prep, Paperless Activities and Assessments will engage and challenge your students and make a great supplement to your Trigonometry or PreCalculus Curriculum infusing technology and individuality into your classroom. Please note that this bundle is designed for$110.25$148.75Save $38.50
- No matter which curriculum you use for PreCalculus, this NO PREP, Paperless, Digital Mega Bundle of over 125 Activities and Assessments will supplement your classes, engage and challenge your students for the entire year and are perfect for Distance Learners. Click on the links above to see full$315.50$464.95Save $149.45
- With so many teachers teaching both Algebra 2 and PreCalculus I have combined both the Algebra 2 Digital Mega bundles and the PreCalculus Digital Mega bundles into one combination Mega bundle with no overlapping resources. This will make it easier for you to get the exact digital activity you need w$399.00$584.09Save $185.09
This engaging activity will give your students extra practice with periodic properties of Trigonometric functions. The activity is analytic in nature and does not include graphing. Students sort and match sine and cosine functions with their period, amplitude, and phase shift. There are 6 problems on each slide, making for 24 puzzle pieces per slide for your students to sort and match using the Drag and Drop feature of this Google® interactive resource.
You can assign both slides now, or give them sine first, then cosine. Students can work alone or in groups. Some problems are similar to each other making this a challenging activity. The pieces are letter-coded for easy grading.
- PDF with links to the product. You do not need to grant TpT access to your Google™ Drive or your school's Google Drive to use this product.
- Detailed illustrated instructions on accessing and sharing this resource with your students for classes with and without Google™ Classroom
- Detailed illustrated instructions for your students
- Digital easy grade response sheet
- An optional printable response sheet
- Answer keys
You may also like:
Why Teach with Interactive Google Resources?
✓ Completely paperless, no printing, no lost assignments, and NO PREP for you.
✓ Students work directly on their own pages or work collaboratively - your choice!
✓ Students can submit work digitally and you can give feedback promptly
✓ Increases student engagement and can be accessed from anywhere
✓ Students can organize their materials in their own Google Drive. Great for Review!
⇒ Click Here to follow my store and be the first to hear about my freebies, sales, and new products designed to help you teach, save you time, and engage your students.
Did you know that you can earn 5% back for future purchases by leaving feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for shopping in my store. Custom product requests and Custom Discounted Bundle requests gladly accepted. If you have any questions or comments please contact me by email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2018-2020 Joan Kessler (distancemath.com™). Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Colleagues must purchase additional licenses or you may purchase licenses for them at a discount. Note: You may not upload this resource to the Internet in any form, with the exception of a private password secured learning management system such as Google Classroom™ for use by students.Please respect my hard work and do not share.