Have you ever had one of those days when you walk in the door and find out testing has been cancelled or some other random event has interfered with your lesson plans? What do you do with that extra time? Whether it's for time after testing is over, for analysis of a visual text, for a day you'll have a substitute, or just for a fun element to add to your curriculum, the SING movie guide will not disappoint.
Saved as a zipped file, you will receive (in PDF files):
- 1 Movie Guide (31 comprehension, analysis, and personal connection questions)
- 1 Answer Key (saved separately)
- 1 PDF file with both the answer key and the questions combined (for your convenience)
This SING movie guide will keep students focused on watching the video instead of talking, texting, sleeping, or looking for a reason to escape to the bathroom. Keep your students engaged with this PG-rated, student-friendly animated film that is both comedic and heart-felt. With its relevant messages of building each other up through encouraging words as well as the theme that there is music inside us all, you can teach common core educational standards while sharing one of the most popular animated movies of the year.
This movie guide is most appropriate for middle and high school classrooms. It can be used in any subject area.
If you like this product, you might also be interested in...
Zootopia Movie Guide for Big Kids
Trolls Movie Guide for Big Kids
Cinderella Movie Analysis
Mr. Peabody & Sherman Movie Analysis
Analyzing Texts Bundle
And more here
Stay in touch:
A Couple Tips:
* Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales and new products!
* By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases...bonus! Plus, I'd love to hear from you.
© 2017 The Reading & Writing Haven
All rights reserved by author.
Duplication limited to single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.